Our long-term housing service can be paid by a financial subvention called “Mobili-Pass”, provided by Action Logement organism to facilitate employees’ mobility to France. “Mobili-Pass” is open to French and International employees, under certain conditions:

  • Come to work for a company with more than 20 Employees : new hiring or transfer, fixed term contract (CDD) and permanent contracts (CDI)
  • Move further than 70km from your previous work place
  • Be under the incomes limit fixed by the government (Plafond PLI) : calculated on your incomes 2 years ago
  • Not having used this help less than 2 years ago

For more information on Mobili-Pass aid, you can check this website: GIC Action Logement
To know if you are eligible to the Mobili-Pass do not hesitate to contact us.

GIANT Partnership

If you are coming to work in Grenoble on the “Polygone Scientifique” (student, intern, PhD Student, Post-Doc, researcher), we have a partnership with GIANT program. This partnership allows you to benefit from reduced price on our services packages, and some labs can also take in charge the package for you.
More details about the partnership here: GIANT - Moving to Grenoble

Individual Quote

For all other profile we will send you a personalized quotation matching your needs. Our price range take into account which service you need, the duration of your stay and your family situation. It will take you only a few seconds to fill out our subscription form.